1640-1643: New organ for the Heilig Geist Hospital in Hamburg with Hauptwerk,Rückpositif and Pedal by Joachim Appeldorn using parts of the old organ.
1675-1678: Enlargement with a free Pedal by Friedrich Besser.
1702: Repairs by Arp Schnitger and changes to the specification.
1816: The organ is sold to Cuxhaven-Ritzebüttel.
1819: The organ is installed in Cuxhaven-Ritzebüttel by J.W. Geycke and J.H. Wohlien.
1972: After frequent repair- and reconstruction work the organ is restored by Hammer. It still contains 10 old ranks.