1705: New organ by Arp Schnitger.
1719/1720: The organ was moved to the newly built church by Joachim Kayser and Johann Caspar Kahrling.
1757: Repairs by Johann Caspar Struve.
1763, 1770/71, 1809: Repairs by Hinrich Just Müller.
1842/43: Repairs by J.G. Schmid.
1848: Repairs by J.C. Schmid
1914: New organ in the old case by J.M. Schmid.
1963: New organ in the old case by Alfred Führer